My name is Wason Liwlompaisan. I’m currently working as a network engineer at Faculty of Computer Engineering, Kasetsart University. And I’m working on my master degree at the same faculty.
I’m one of the opensource software supporter in Thailand. I use Linux on my laptop nearly 100%. My websites both at Blognone.com and here at LewCPE.com are use Drupal and WordPress respectively. I believe that opensource software can help the developing country like Thailand to guarantee those who has relatively low income to have access to the technologies and informations.
- Nov 2007 – Current: Linux System Administrator at Natural Language Processing and Intelligent Information System Technology (NAiST), a research laboratory in my faculty.
- June 2007 – Current: Network Engineer at Faculty of Computer Engineering, Kasetsart University. I’m now maintaining about 10 servers in the faculty and all network devices in the building. Most of the servers are Linux boxes.
- May 2005 – April 2007: Software Developer at MFEC Plc. I participate in a project for SET. (Stock Exchange of Thailand) I develop software using C/C++ for time critical module.
- December 2005: Part-time writer at Synnex (Thailand). I do a micro research on many products to write essays to describe their key features. Most of them are network devices.
- Mar 2003 – June 2003: Trainee at NECTEC. (National Electronics and Computer Technology Center) My responsibility is to develop communication controller for NECTEC in-house processor core using VHDL.
- Undergraduate: B.Eng. Computer Engineering from Kasetsart University. GPA = 3.57 (1st Honor)
- High School: Bangkok Christian College.
Certificate and Training:
- Trained in CCNA, MCP (70-270, 70-290, 70-291).
- My current TOEFL score is 230 (CBT).
- Certified in MCP (70-270).
– My research topic is about improvement of VoIP service performance in the limited bandwidth
If you want to have further discuss with me, mail to me at lewcpe (at) gmail (dot) com.